Are you ready to beat the bloat, rid your body of some toxins and feel energised? After the summer holidays, many of us may have “over indulged” (who me?!) and during the Christmas period we will likely be doing it again. So why not treat your body to some TLC in between?
The Fit Shack is teaming up with Real Food Nutrition and we are really excited to bring you this two-week programme, designed to address a vast array of health issues using the right supplements and a targeted food, exercise and lifestyle plan!
Kicking off on Monday 28th October at 7.30pm with the workshop, you will have one week to gear yourself up ready to begin the programme on Sunday 3rd November.
What You Get:
- The NutriAdvanced NutriClean pack with supplements* (retailing at £148.38, this programme can only be bought through a Health Professional)
- Food list, recipes, menu planners, shopping list and full protocol
- One hour “cleanse & reset” workshop where Catherine & Jacqui will run you through:
- what detox actually is, why we need it and how to support our bodies to do it well every day
- what the programme entails – what to eat, how to exercise, supplement protocol and what to expect over the two-week period
- Dietary support tailored to you
- Exercise support tailored to the programme
- Two fitness classes at The Fit Shack, designed to aid with detox
- One Yoga class at The Fit Shack, designed to aid with detox
- Closed Facebook motivation and support group
We are firm believers that there are no magic pills or quick fixes to achieve long-term health – taken alone, these scientifically proven supplements won’t get you where you want to be, that’s why we’ve built this holistic programme to support your success.
Who Is This For?
The programme is really for anyone looking to kick-start a good routine with a programme that cleanses their body, increases vitamin and mineral absorption, reduces symptoms of toxicity, clears skin and aids weight loss while improving cellular health and mitochondrial function. Young or old, male or female, there is something for everyone in this programme that is flexible around your tastes and timetable.
Not in Wimbledon?
Let us know below – you’ll have to commit to organising your own exercise classes, but you can join the workshop remotely and still benefit from all the other aspects of the course for £160.
How Do I Sign Up?
To sign up, please click the Join Us button below to fill out the form and Catherine or Jacqui will be in touch to sort out the rest.
Cost is £195 per person.
*Undertaking the supplement programme without the supervision of a certified practitioner is not permitted by NutriAdvanced, and enrolment in this aspect of the Cleanse programme is subject to completion of a medical questionnaire that will be analysed by Catherine Pohl, Registered Nutritional Therapist (mBANT). Regrettably, the supplements may not be appropriate for those taking specific medication