Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Business govern the relationship between Jacqui Sechiari trading as ‘Fit Shack’ (or ‘we’) of 20 Keswick Avenue, London SW19 3JE and the person named on the PAR-Q form referred to below (‘you’ or ‘your’) in relation to fitness classes, courses and personal training sessions provided by Fit Shack and are for your and our protection. By taking part in the fitness classes, courses and/or personal training sessions you are deemed to accept these terms.
CLIENT TRAINER AGREEMENT
- All trainers have appropriate qualifications to train in their field and have appropriate professional indemnity insurance
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a programme of exercise that will take into account the client’s fitness levels.
- We will run sessions on time and keep you informed of any changes or cancellations. We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible if we must cancel a session.
- We will provide you with another qualified instructor in the case of holidays or other absences
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential within the Fit Shack
- You must complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire Form (‘PAR-Q Form’) before taking part in personal training sessions (“PT”), or group classes (“Classes”), (together “Sessions”). If Fit Shack has any concerns about your ability to participate for health reasons, we have the right to request a note from your GP or in extreme cases to refuse to accept you as a client. This is in your interests as we are not qualified exercise referral specialists and can only work with people who are fit to exercise. If you have any questions, please discuss in confidence with the instructor.
- You must notify us immediately should any medical or physical condition arise prior to or during a Session which is likely to affect your ability to participate in a Session.
- You acknowledge that certain elements of the training Sessions can be physically demanding, and you are aware that there may be associated risks involved. As a condition of your enrolment, you agree that you are physically capable of participating in the Sessions and accept full and complete responsibility for your own participation in the Sessions. You also agree that you have no undisclosed injury or illness that may affect your ability to undertake rigorous exercise and to the best of your knowledge you are ready and able to participate
- Sessions must be paid for in advance. That is, payments must be received and cleared before the first session of the course or before the class starts.
- All monies paid are non-refundable.
- 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
- If you are ill or injured at short notice we will do our best to re-schedule your session.
- Notice of less than 24 hours’ notice will incur full payment of the session fee.
- If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or the subsequent sessions.