Are you 40+ and feeling like your mind and body aren’t the same as those you have always had? Now that you’ve approached this stage of life, you may be wondering how you can:
- increase your metabolism to burn fat more efficiently
- balance your hormones
- improve your sleep
- reduce stress and anxiety
- improve and maintain bone density
- use exercise as medicine
- eat healthily without ‘calorie counting’
- change habits and create a lifestyle that supports your wellness
As a certified specialised wellness coach for perimenopausal and beyond women, I can help!
Warrior Woman is a 6-week evidence-based course designed to help you create your own map to wellness in your 40’s and beyond. Over the course of 6 weeks we will explore the way your body is changing and learn how to minimise the negative effects and create more energy, joy and determination so that you don’t just survive, you THRIVE. Let me help you find your Warrior Woman!
What you will get:
- A 1:1 pre-screening health assessment to assess your readiness for exercise and discuss any health issues you may have
- Six 90-minute sessions which will include an educational workbook and practical sessions
- Equipment (1 mini band and one resistance band with handles) so that you can workout at home or in the park
- Delicious recipes
- Two ‘done for you’ 15min meditation downloads
- Support between each session and after the programme via Facebook/ email to answer any questions that you may have
Course Cost is £149. Maximum of 6 women and will be held at the Fit Shack.
“Really valuable to have abetter understanding of the hormones, changes and alternative ways of supporting the changes in our body” – Viccie
“After being let down by the NHS, I found the course excellent to introduce changes in my life to benefit my health and well-being” – Janet